Two Sixty – Level 7 Certificate in Coaching Course 25th April & 8th/9th May 2017 18th April 2017
Two Sixty will be running Leadership, Coaching, Mentoring & Management Courses throughout the year; providing individuals with the skills to excel in their chosen field. Course content & accreditation is provided by ILM and the very first of these courses commences on the 24th April, with the remainder of the course to be completed on the 8th & 9th of May.
Who are these qualifications for?
The Level 7 Certificate and Diploma in Executive Coaching and Mentoring designed for senior managers or HR/OD professionals who want to develop their expertise and credibility in the fields of coaching and mentoring, or to establish coaching on an organisational level. They are also ideal for professional coaches and mentors seeking to enhance and accredit their experience with a nationally recognised qualification.
Benefits for individuals
* Know how to review and build the context, strategy, culture and processes for coaching and mentoring at a senior and strategic level
* Understand and analyse different coaching and mentoring models and their impact
* Learn how to evaluate the effectiveness of coaching and mentoring in an organisation
* Critically review your own communication skills, emotional intelligence, interpersonal skills and values, to assess your competence as a coach or mentor
* Plan, deliver and review coaching and mentoring contact with clients at a senior and strategic level
Benefits for employers
* Implement coaching in complex working environments or at a senior and strategic level in your organisation
* Ensure your organisation’s coaches and mentors are properly equipped with the skills, knowledge and ethical understanding they need
* Benchmark your organisation’s approach against the latest and best industry practice
* Create a coaching and mentoring culture in which senior managers and leaders demonstrate their commitment to supporting their own and others’ development and performance improvement.
All interest should be placed with Sherree Schaefer at Two Sixty, Suite 2.06 Jactin House
Two Sixty Ltd
t: 0161 4087011